Tuesday, October 14, 2014

the devil comes...

...as an angel of light.






the devil comes as an angel of light.






And it is no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light;  (2 Corinthians 11:14)


this morning I was pondering 'who in the world would we know the devil as an angel of light?'




we don't want to have mass hysteria and seeing devils behind every door, but is there a way to know what is the devil's light and what is True Light.






so I had these thoughts: ( and take these as me being a mom, friend, mentor)






do you notice that all your situations seem to end up the same ?
do you notice that the guy you are now dating is turning out to be just like the wrong guy you were dating?
do you notice that your relationships seem to be to all the same type of person ?
do you notice that you keep picking the wrong thing?






is it possible that: There is a way that seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. (proverbs 16:25)


is it possible that when it seems right to me, and looks good - that it really could be the enemy trying to keep me from the real right way ?




is it possible that the angel of light that is before me is the path that really produces darkness?




how can I know? God is never going to take you from a bad situation and put you in another bad situation.






A man’s mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps and makes them sure. (proverbs 16:9)
so is it possible that if my steps aren't sure - I am walking my own plan and not His?
could it be that I am walking in the masquerade of light ?






this is really to be a encouragement - not a scare tactic. however, I think we are so easily swayed away from truth that we can really live outside of our relationship with Jesus, and then we are dazed and confused when the relationship we are not in, is just like the last one. why? we are walking in our own plans.






so maybe the devil as an angel of light - is really because of my lack of relationship with God ?


if I am not totally reliant on the Spirit of the Living God for all my needs, decisions and relationship then I will probably be making a lot of decisions claiming they are from God, but they are really from me. then trying to get God to respond to me and what I think should happen. hmmm.


still pondering.
















No comments:

Post a Comment